miércoles, julio 27, 2005

the tale of the sinangag

had a tiresome day yesterday.. our househelp left and we all had to do the chores by ourselves... started the day by slicing almost a hundred pieces of calamansi which my mom wanted me to juice. damn, my hands hurt! thank God, i didnt get any wounds in the process of doing so.. next job would be ironing all the clothes. i could say that this was my forte.. i missed doing that particular chore.. unfortunately my body wasnt prepared for it.. my hands hurt and my feet hurt from standing up for a long time. but that was ok, i was glad to help my mom in doing the household chores. =) next, my mom asked me to heat all the food and cook sinangag for our dinner. i was really enthusiastic and thought that at least i would get to hone my cooking skills. cooking sinangag was fun, i put in a lot of garlic and thought of mixing a bit of java sauce to give it a different flavor. i really thought that i did well with my sinangag.. but unfortunately when dinner time came, none from my family even tasted my sinangag! huwaahhh! after putting all my effort into it no one even bothered to taste it.. my brother even commented that ala daw syang lasa..huwaaatt??!!!! that hurts! well, bottom line, since no one bothered to eat my sinangag, i consumed all of it na lang, sayang naman di ba if itatapon sya..gud enough reason for me to eat a lot pa..haha

i wonder when will i get the inspiration to cook again?.. =)

3 comentarios:

Jon dijo...

ipatikim mo sakin yan shynne! mahilig ako sa sari-saring sinangag. sana tinirahan mo ako :) di bale next time, if ayaw pa din nila sa cooking mo, sasadyain ko luto mo :) workout na lang after pag napadami kain heheheh!

Ü ShYnNe Ü dijo...

salamat sa inyong moral support! who knows baka ma inspire ako ulit magluto at hindi lang sinangag ang lutuin ko.. =)haha.. di bale, the next time papatikim ko yun sa inyo..

Anónimo dijo...

uy shynne you're into this too? wow i myt try this out na rin! para naman I can share all the kikay stuff about me. haha! i'm sure trina will love that too!