lunes, julio 25, 2005

alone

why do we sometimes feel so alone, even if we are in the company of other people? i just recently watched Chasing Liberty this weekend. And a line from Mandy Moore suddenly struck me right in the heart. these are not her exact words but anyways here it is: "I am always in the company of other people and i am never alone, but why do i always feel so alone?" Somehow those words did mean a lot to me.. Yes I do have a lot of friends, and I know that a lot of people do love and care for me.. But then there are still moments when I feel that I am alone, that nobody understands me.. i guess people do sometimes feel that way.. maybe its just a normal part of life.. maybe there are certain things that only you yourself can completely understand and feel. being alone isnt completely negative at all. sometimes being alone can help you clear your mind and help you understand yourself better.. i dont really know where this blog is leading to, just random thoughts that came to mind...

1 comentario:

Jon dijo...

oh i guess people have a natural longing for having people 'more than just friends' around. sometimes, we long for a kind of loving that's one step higher than what we have, but it shouldn't make the loving that we get from friends mean less.

just remember, you are not alone in feeling this. we're here to hear you out when you're feeling just like this and take comfort in knowing that we share the same feeling :)