miércoles, julio 20, 2005

such a crybaby...



i am a crybaby and i am not ashamed to say it.. i dont know why, but almost everything easily makes me cry.. maybe i am just so intouch with my emotional side that i always find a reason or something to make me cry.. i guess in some way it helps me release some pent up emotions, but i guess most of the time its just my way of coping with the emotions that i am feeling at the moment.. last week, again i cried for the nth time.. but not because i am sad or depressed but because i was so touched.. ur asking why? well i know this may sound mushy, but i cried because of a poem that my brother wrote.. until that moment when he gave me a copy of the poem that he wrote that night, i didnt realize how he much he appreciated and loved me as his sister.. maybe you are thinking, how come i didnt realize earlier that yes my brother does love me.. well just to give you a background, my brother is not that expressive when it comes to expressing his emotions towards other people, so for him to be able to translate into words his feelings towards us really means a lot to me...after gushing over his poem and having my parents take a look at it, i came up to my brother and gave him the tightest hug one could ever give and told him that i love him too!you guys may think that this is all too mushy...but its never too late to tell the people who are special to you that you love them..oh man, here i go again, tears are beginning to form around my eyes just as i try to finish this blog..damn, im such a crybaby!

1 comentario:

Jon dijo...

wow, that was sweet of him! :) just last week, my sister helped me fulfill one of my dreams to meet my favorite author and we bonded too and it was a great feeling and a good moment, not much of a tearjerker, but definitely a showing of 'sibling'-ly love :) the things our siblings do for us and vice -versa!