martes, mayo 16, 2006

steps

I was talking to my best friend a while ago, and a thought came to my mind. During our conversation, she was asking me how come we always have a hard time getting what we want and we can’t seem to have everything that we yearn for. I was thinking really hard for way to explain it to her, till I was able to think of an analogy. What I told her was that life is like a ladder. Our goals and dreams are like things that we have put placed in the attic or somewhere than can only be reached by a ladder. And the only the only way for us to be able to reach our dreams would be to take each step in the ladder in our own time. Our dreams are not objects that we can reach by merely jumping once. It is something that we have to work hard for each step at a time.

1 comentario:

The King dijo...

^^ tama ka Shynne! things come to us at the perfect time. kung kelan iyon ay tanging si Lord lang ang nakakaalam! :)

salamat sa pagdaan sa aking blog! balik ka lagi! :)